Monday, December 15, 2008

Long Time Gone!!!

Hey Everyone! That is, if anyone is still checking this thing!

Sorry I've been gone for so long! Things picked up a bit as Chaminade and MIRACLE came to a close, so I didn't have as much time to type up blogs. Then, our internet antennae was struck by lightning and our router got fried. It took at least a week or two to get the net back up and running, and now our connection is slower than ever; maybe this is finally a little bit more like what people think of when you tell them you're moving to a little town in the middle of Africa.

Anyways, I hope to start producing blogs again and staying in touch with all of you. It's strange, but writing the blogs makes me feel a bit more connected with everyone back home, even when I don't know who is reading it or if anyone is reading it. I'll try to write a summary blog of the past month or so to catch you all up. As most of you know, I struggle with concision, but I really will try to keep this month summary short. Check back here in a few days to see how well I did with it.

Love you and miss you,
Andy

6 comments:

Chris Pluchar said...

Andy,

I'm still reading. Keep it up!

Take Care,
Chris

Kathy said...

Write, write much, everyone I share your blog with can't get enough! It keeps us connected with you too!

Unknown said...

I check your blog all the time, Andy. Hope you'll get some good R & R while you have some time off!

Love, Molly's mom

L's mom said...

I missed you. glad to see you back. I check for new blogs all the time. You're true groupies like the long stories. They really convey what your days are like. Glad you're back up for Christmas.
Aunt Pat

RCD said...

Hey Andy!

Hope everything is going well over there! Would love to hear what you thought about Chitimba Beach Camp. Hope you enjoyed it!

Happy Holidays !!

Gina said...

I'm gonna be honest I haven't been checking. BUTTTT Merry Christmas ( a little late) and I hope you keep writing because I do like checking the blog whenever I do get a chance!