Monday, November 17, 2008

Alive Magazine

Alive Magazine is a Marianist publication that highlights the ministries of the Marianists throughout the world. The next issue will feature a few articles about the Chaminade Mission here in Karonga, and you might even get to see and read a little bit about me.

Jan Dixon, one of the writers for Alive, has been here for the past few days, interviewing away and trying to get a good feel for what this Mission is all about. For me, she probably didn’t come at the best time, because I’m still trying to figure out what the heck I’m doing here, but I’m interested to see what, if anything, from my interview with her she will use.

I’ll let you all know when it comes out. Don’t worry, Mom. She took down our address in Chicago and always has a copy or two sent to the home of the people she interviews. I think it’s supposed to come out in January, but don’t quote me on that.

No comments: