Monday, March 30, 2009

new title, new look, new journey

As you can see, my blog has taken on a new look and a new title. These changes symbolize the transition from my African adventure to my new journey from here.

During my time in Malawi, I received a lot of compliments about my blogs, and I've been encouraged to continue writing by a lot of different people, so I'm going to try to give the people what they want. :) I've also found it to be a cool way to keep people updated on what's going on in my life, so that's another reason for keeping it going.

Though my new stories might not seem as exotic as experiences from a far away place, I hope you enjoy reading them, and as always, feel free to shoot me a line, leave me a comment, or share your own thoughts.

Thanks for sharing this journey with me.

Peace,
Andy

No comments: